Invokes a method of the receiver on the main thread using the specified modes.
Original signature is '- (void)performSelectorOnMainThread:(SEL)aSelector withObject:(id)arg waitUntilDone:(BOOL)wait modes:(NSArray *)array'
Available in Mac OS X v10.2 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
- aSelector (IntPtr)
- A selector that identifies the method to invoke. The method should not have a significant return value and should take a single argument of type id, or no arguments.
- arg (Id)
- The argument to pass to the method when it is invoked. Pass nil if the method does not take an argument.
- wait (Boolean)
- A Boolean that specifies whether the current thread blocks until after the specified selector is performed on the receiver on the main thread. Specify YES to block this thread; otherwise, specify NO to have this method return immediately.
- array (NSArray)
- An array of strings that identifies the modes in which it is permissible to perform the specified selector. This array must contain at least one string. If you specify nil or an empty array for this parameter, this method returns without performing the specified selector.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)