Creates and returns an instance of a scriptable class, setting its contents and properties, for insertion into the relationship identified by the key.
Original signature is '- (id)newScriptingObjectOfClass:(Class)class forValueForKey:(NSString *)key withContentsValue:(id)contentsValue properties:(NSDictionary *)properties'
Available in Mac OS X v10.5 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
public virtual Id NewScriptingObjectOfClassForValueForKeyWithContentsValueProperties( Class class, NSString key, Id contentsValue, NSDictionary properties )
Public Overridable Function NewScriptingObjectOfClassForValueForKeyWithContentsValueProperties ( _ class As Class, _ key As NSString, _ contentsValue As Id, _ properties As NSDictionary _ ) As Id
- class (Class)
- The class of the scriptable object to be created.
- key (NSString)
- A key that identifies the relationship into which the new class object will be inserted.
- contentsValue (Id)
- Specifies the contents of the object to be created. This may be nil. (See also the Discussion section.)
- properties (NSDictionary)
- The properties to be set in the new object. (See also the Discussion section.)
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)