Creates and returns one or more scripting objects to be inserted into the specified relationship by copying the passed-in value and setting the properties in the copied object or objects.
Original signature is '- (id)copyScriptingValue:(id)value forKey:(NSString *)key withProperties:(NSDictionary *)properties'
Available in Mac OS X v10.5 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
public virtual Id CopyScriptingValueForKeyWithProperties( Id value, NSString key, NSDictionary properties )
Public Overridable Function CopyScriptingValueForKeyWithProperties ( _ value As Id, _ key As NSString, _ properties As NSDictionary _ ) As Id
- value (Id)
- An object or objects to be copied. The type must match the type of the property identified by key. (See also the Discussion section.)
- key (NSString)
- A key that identifies the relationship into which to insert the copied object or objects.
- properties (NSDictionary)
- The properties to be set in the copied object or objects. Derived from the "with properties" parameter of a duplicate command. (See also the Discussion section.)
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)