Returns the full pathname for the resource identified by the specified name and file extension, located in the specified bundle subdirectory, and limited to global resources and those associated with the specified localization.
Original signature is '- (NSString *)pathForResource:(NSString *)name ofType:(NSString *)extension inDirectory:(NSString *)subpath forLocalization:(NSString *)localizationName'
Available in Mac OS X v10.0 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
- name (NSString)
- The name of the resource file.
- extension (NSString)
- If extension is an empty string or nil, the extension is assumed not to exist and the file is the first file encountered that exactly matches name.
- subpath (NSString)
- The name of the bundle subdirectory to search.
- localizationName (NSString)
- The name of the localization. This parameter should correspond to the name of one of the bundle's language-specific resource directories without the .lproj extension.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)