Initiates a dragging operation from the receiver, allowing the user to drag a file icon to any application that has window or view objects that accept files.
Original signature is '- (BOOL)dragFile:(NSString *)fullPath fromRect:(NSRect)aRect slideBack:(BOOL)slideBack event:(NSEvent *)theEvent'
Available in Mac OS X v10.0 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
- fullPath (NSString)
- A string that specifies the absolute path for the file that is dragged.
- aRect (NSRect)
- A rectangle that describes the position of the icon in the receiver’s coordinate system.
- slideBack (Boolean)
- A Boolean that indicates whether the icon being dragged should slide back to its position in the receiver if the file isn’t accepted. The icon slides back to aRect if slideBack is YES, the file is not accepted by the dragging destination, and the user has not disabled icon animation; otherwise it simply disappears.
- theEvent (NSEvent)
- The mouse-down event object from which to initiate the drag operation. In particular, its mouse location is used for the offset of the icon being dragged.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)