Inserts a view among the receiver’s subviews so it’s displayed immediately above or below another view.
Original signature is '- (void)addSubview:(NSView *)aView positioned:(NSWindowOrderingMode)place relativeTo:(NSView *)otherView'
Available in Mac OS X v10.0 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
public virtual void AddSubviewPositionedRelativeTo( NSView aView, NSWindowOrderingMode place, NSView otherView )
Public Overridable Sub AddSubviewPositionedRelativeTo ( _ aView As NSView, _ place As NSWindowOrderingMode, _ otherView As NSView _ )
- aView (NSView)
- The view object to add to the receiver as a subview.
- place (NSWindowOrderingMode)
- An enum constant specifying the position of the aView relative to otherView. Valid values are NSWindowAbove or NSWindowBelow.
- otherView (NSView)
- The other view aView is to be positioned relative to. If otherView is nil (or isn’t a subview of the receiver), aView is added above or below all of its new siblings.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)