Initializes a file wrapper instance whose kind is determined by the type of file-system node located by the URL.
Original signature is '- (id)initWithURL:(NSURL *)url options:(NSFileWrapperReadingOptions)options error:(NSError **)outError'
Available in Mac OS X v10.6 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
Public Sub New ( _ url As NSURL, _ options As NSFileWrapperReadingOptions, _ <OutAttribute> ByRef outError As NSError _ )
- url (NSURL)
- URL of the file-system node the file wrapper is to represent.
- options (NSFileWrapperReadingOptions)
- Option flags for reading the node located at url. See “File Wrapper Reading Options” for possible values.
- outError (NSError%)
- If an error occurs, upon return contains an NSError object that describes the problem. Pass NULL if you do not want error information.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later)