Recursively writes the entire contents of a file wrapper to a given file-system URL.
Original signature is '- (BOOL)writeToURL:(NSURL *)url options:(NSFileWrapperWritingOptions)options originalContentsURL:(NSURL *)originalContentsURL error:(NSError **)outError'
Available in Mac OS X v10.6 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
public virtual bool WriteToURLOptionsOriginalContentsURLError( NSURL url, NSFileWrapperWritingOptions options, NSURL originalContentsURL, out NSError outError )
Public Overridable Function WriteToURLOptionsOriginalContentsURLError ( _ url As NSURL, _ options As NSFileWrapperWritingOptions, _ originalContentsURL As NSURL, _ <OutAttribute> ByRef outError As NSError _ ) As Boolean
- url (NSURL)
- URL of the file-system node to which the file wrapper’s contents are written.
- options (NSFileWrapperWritingOptions)
- Option flags for writing to the node located at url. See “File Wrapper Writing Options” for possible values.
- originalContentsURL (NSURL)
- The location of a previous revision of the contents being written. The default implementation of this method attempts to avoid unnecessary I/O by writing hard links to regular files instead of actually writing out their contents when the contents have not changed. The child file wrappers must return accurate values when sent the filename method for this to work. Use the NSFileWrapperWritingWithNameUpdating writing option to increase the likelihood of that.
- outError (NSError%)
- If an error occurs, upon return contains an NSError object that describes the problem. Pass NULL if you do not want error information.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later)