Saves the contents of the document to a file or file package located by a URL, formatted to a specified type, for a particular kind of save operation.
Original signature is '- (void)saveToURL:(NSURL *)absoluteURL ofType:(NSString *)typeName forSaveOperation:(NSSaveOperationType)saveOperation delegate:(id)delegate didSaveSelector:(SEL)didSaveSelector contextInfo:(void *)contextInfo'
Available in Mac OS X v10.4 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
- absoluteURL (NSURL)
- The location of the file or file package to which the document contents are saved.
- typeName (NSString)
- The string that identifies the document type.
- saveOperation (NSSaveOperationType)
- The type of save operation.
- delegate (Id)
- The delegate to which the selector message is sent.
- didSaveSelector (IntPtr)
- The selector of the message sent to the delegate.
- contextInfo (IntPtr)
- Object passed with the callback to provide any additional context information.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)