Presents an error alert to the user as a modal panel.
Original signature is '- (void)presentError:(NSError *)error modalForWindow:(NSWindow *)window delegate:(id)delegate didPresentSelector:(SEL)didPresentSelector contextInfo:(void *)contextInfo'
Available in Mac OS X v10.4 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
- error (NSError)
- The error object encapsulating the information to present to the user.
- window (NSWindow)
- The window to which the modal alert belongs.
- delegate (Id)
- The delegate to which the selector message is sent.
- didPresentSelector (IntPtr)
- The selector of the message sent to the delegate.
- contextInfo (IntPtr)
- Object passed with the callback to provide any additional context information.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)