Initializes a document located by a URL of a specified type, but by reading the contents for the document from a different URL.
Original signature is '- (id)initForURL:(NSURL *)absoluteDocumentURL withContentsOfURL:(NSURL *)absoluteDocumentContentsURL ofType:(NSString *)typeName error:(NSError **)outError'
Available in Mac OS X v10.4 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
- absoluteDocumentURL (NSURL)
- The URL where the document is located.
- absoluteDocumentContentsURL (NSURL)
- The URL from which the contents of the document are obtained.
- typeName (NSString)
- The string that identifies the document type.
- outError (NSError%)
- On return, If initialization is unsuccessful, a pointer to an error object that encapsulates the reason the document could not be created.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)