Initializes the cursor with the specified image and hot spot.
Original signature is '- (id)initWithImage:(NSImage *)newImage foregroundColorHint:(NSColor *)fg backgroundColorHint:(NSColor *)bg hotSpot:(NSPoint)hotSpot'
Available in Mac OS X v10.0 and later.
- newImage (NSImage)
- The image to assign to the cursor.
- fg (NSColor)
- The foreground color. This is currently ignored.
- bg (NSColor)
- The background color. This is currently ignored.
- hotSpot (NSPoint)
- The point to assign as the cursor's hot spot.
The initialized cursor object.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)