Attempts to commit any pending changes in known editors of the receiver.
Original signature is '-(void)commitEditingWithDelegate:(id)delegate didCommitSelector:(SEL)didCommitSelector contextInfo:(void *)contextInfo'
Available in Mac OS X v10.4 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
- delegate (Id)
- An object that can serve as the receiver's delegate. It should implement the method specified by didCommitSelector.
- didCommitSelector (IntPtr)
- A selector that is invoked on delegate. The method specified by the selector must have the same signature as the following method:
- contextInfo (IntPtr)
- Contextual information that is sent as the contextInfo argument to delegate when didCommitSelector is invoked.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)