Initializes the window with the specified values.
Original signature is '- (id)initWithContentRect:(NSRect)contentRect styleMask:(NSUInteger)windowStyle backing:(NSBackingStoreType)bufferingType defer:(BOOL)deferCreation'
Available in Mac OS X v10.0 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
public NSColorPanel( NSRect contentRect, NSWindowStyleMask windowStyle, NSBackingStoreType bufferingType, bool deferCreation )
Public Sub New ( _ contentRect As NSRect, _ windowStyle As NSWindowStyleMask, _ bufferingType As NSBackingStoreType, _ deferCreation As Boolean _ )
- contentRect (NSRect)
- Location and size of the window’s content area in screen coordinates. Note that the window server limits window position coordinates to ±16,000 and sizes to 10,000.
- windowStyle (NSWindowStyleMask)
- The window’s style. It can be NSBorderlessWindowMask, or it can contain any of the options described in “Window Style Masks,” combined using the C bitwise OR operator. Borderless windows display none of the usual peripheral elements and are generally useful only for display or caching purposes; you should normally not need to create them. Also, note that a window’s style mask should include NSTitledWindowMask if it includes any of the others.
- bufferingType (NSBackingStoreType)
- Specifies how the drawing done in the window is buffered by the window device, and possible values are described in “NSBackingStoreType—Buffered Window Drawing.”
- deferCreation (Boolean)
- Specifies whether the window server creates a window device for the window immediately. When YES, the window server defers creating the window device until the window is moved onscreen. All display messages sent to the window or its views are postponed until the window is created, just before it’s moved onscreen.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)