Initiates the mouse tracking behavior in a cell.
Original signature is '- (BOOL)trackMouse:(NSEvent *)theEvent inRect:(NSRect)cellFrame ofView:(NSView *)controlView untilMouseUp:(BOOL)untilMouseUp'
Available in Mac OS X v10.0 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
- theEvent (NSEvent)
- The event that caused the mouse tracking to occur.
- cellFrame (NSRect)
- The receiver's frame rectangle.
- controlView (NSView)
- The view containing the receiver. This is usually an NSControl object.
- untilMouseUp (Boolean)
- If YES, mouse tracking continues until the user releases the mouse button. If NO, tracking continues until the cursor leaves the tracking rectangle, specified by the cellFrame parameter, regardless of the mouse button state. See the discussion for more information.
YES if the mouse tracking conditions are met, otherwise NO.
Assembly: Monobjc.AppKit (Module: Monobjc.AppKit)
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)