Begins editing of the receiver’s text using the specified field editor.
Original signature is '- (void)editWithFrame:(NSRect)aRect inView:(NSView *)controlView editor:(NSText *)textObj delegate:(id)anObject event:(NSEvent *)theEvent'
Available in Mac OS X v10.0 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
- aRect (NSRect)
- The bounding rectangle of the cell.
- controlView (NSView)
- The control that manages the cell.
- textObj (NSText)
- The field editor to use for editing the cell.
- anObject (Id)
- The object to use as a delegate for the field editor (textObj parameter). This delegate object receives various NSText delegation and notification methods during the course of editing the cell's contents.
- theEvent (NSEvent)
- The NSLeftMouseDown event that initiated the editing behavior.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)