Returns an NSCachedImageRep object initialized with the specified image characteristics. (Deprecated in Mac OS X v10.6.)
Original signature is '- (id)initWithSize:(NSSize)size depth:(NSWindowDepth)depth separate:(BOOL)flag alpha:(BOOL)alpha'
Available in Mac OS X v10.0 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
- size (NSSize)
- The size of the image, measured in points.
- depth (Int32)
- The bit depth of the image. Specify 0 if you want the image to be the same depth as the deepest screen on the current system.
- flag (Boolean)
- YES if the receiver should use a separate offscreen window to store the image; otherwise, NO if the receiver should use a shared window.
- alpha (Boolean)
- YES if the image includes transparency information; otherwise, NO.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)