Starts a document modal session.
Original signature is '- (void)beginSheet:(NSWindow *)sheet modalForWindow:(NSWindow *)docWindow modalDelegate:(id)modalDelegate didEndSelector:(SEL)didEndSelector contextInfo:(void *)contextInfo'
Available in Mac OS X v10.0 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
- sheet (NSWindow)
- The window object representing the sheet you want to display.
- docWindow (NSWindow)
- The window object to which you want to attach the sheet.
- modalDelegate (Id)
- The delegate object that defines your didEndSelector method. If nil, the method in didEndSelector is not called.
- didEndSelector (IntPtr)
- An optional method to call when the sheet’s modal session has ended. This method must be defined on the object in the modalDelegate parameter and have the following signature:
- contextInfo (IntPtr)
- A pointer to the context info you want passed to the didEndSelector method when the sheet’s modal session ends.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)