Asks the delegate whether a user can drag the document icon from the window’s title bar.
Original signature is '- (BOOL)window:(NSWindow *)window shouldDragDocumentWithEvent:(NSEvent *)event from:(NSPoint)dragImageLocation withPasteboard:(NSPasteboard *)pasteboard'
Available in Mac OS X v10.5 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
bool WindowShouldDragDocumentWithEventFromWithPasteboard( NSWindow window, NSEvent event, NSPoint dragImageLocation, NSPasteboard pasteboard )
Function WindowShouldDragDocumentWithEventFromWithPasteboard ( _ window As NSWindow, _ event As NSEvent, _ dragImageLocation As NSPoint, _ pasteboard As NSPasteboard _ ) As Boolean
- window (NSWindow)
- The window containing the document icon the user wants to drag.
- event (NSEvent)
- The left-mouse down event that triggered the dragging operation.
- dragImageLocation (NSPoint)
- The location at which the user started the dragging operation.
- pasteboard (NSPasteboard)
- The pasteboard containing the contents of the document, which the delegate can modify.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)