Invoked to allow the delegate to modify the text checking results after checking has occurred.
Original signature is '- (NSArray *)textView:(NSTextView *)view didCheckTextInRange:(NSRange)range types:(NSTextCheckingTypes)checkingTypes options:(NSDictionary *)options results:(NSArray *)results orthography:(NSOrthography *)orthography wordCount:(NSInteger)wordCount'
Available in Mac OS X v10.6 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
NSArray TextViewDidCheckTextInRangeTypesOptionsResultsOrthographyWordCount( NSTextView view, NSRange range, NSTextCheckingTypes checkingTypes, NSDictionary options, NSArray results, NSOrthography orthography, NSInteger wordCount )
Function TextViewDidCheckTextInRangeTypesOptionsResultsOrthographyWordCount ( _ view As NSTextView, _ range As NSRange, _ checkingTypes As NSTextCheckingTypes, _ options As NSDictionary, _ results As NSArray, _ orthography As NSOrthography, _ wordCount As NSInteger _ ) As NSArray
- view (NSTextView)
- The text view sending the message.
- range (NSRange)
- The range that was checked.
- checkingTypes (NSTextCheckingTypes)
- The type of checking that was performed. The possible constants are listed in NSTextCheckingTypes and can be combined using the C bit-wise OR operator to perform multiple checks at the same time.
- options (NSDictionary)
- A dictionary of values used during the checking process to perform. See Spell Checking Option Dictionary Keys for the supported values.
- results (NSArray)
- An array of NSTextCheckingResult instances.
- orthography (NSOrthography)
- The orthography of the text.
- wordCount (NSInteger)
- The number of words checked.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later)