Allows the delegate to modify the rectangle in which mouse clicks initiate divider dragging.
Original signature is '- (NSRect)splitView:(NSSplitView *)splitView effectiveRect:(NSRect)proposedEffectiveRect forDrawnRect:(NSRect)drawnRect ofDividerAtIndex:(NSInteger)dividerIndex'
Available in Mac OS X v10.5 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
NSRect SplitViewEffectiveRectForDrawnRectOfDividerAtIndex( NSSplitView splitView, NSRect proposedEffectiveRect, NSRect drawnRect, NSInteger dividerIndex )
Function SplitViewEffectiveRectForDrawnRectOfDividerAtIndex ( _ splitView As NSSplitView, _ proposedEffectiveRect As NSRect, _ drawnRect As NSRect, _ dividerIndex As NSInteger _ ) As NSRect
- splitView (NSSplitView)
- The split view that sent the message.
- proposedEffectiveRect (NSRect)
- The proposed rectangle in which mouse clicks should initiate divider dragging. The rectangle is expressed in the coordinate system defined by splitView.
- drawnRect (NSRect)
- The frame of the divider, expressed in the coordinate system defined by splitView.
- dividerIndex (NSInteger)
- The index of the divider.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)