When the cursor pauses over a given cell, the value returned from this method is displayed in a tooltip.
Original signature is '- (NSString *)outlineView:(NSOutlineView *)outlineView toolTipForCell:(NSCell *)cell rect:(NSRectPointer)rect tableColumn:(NSTableColumn *)tc item:(id)item mouseLocation:(NSPoint)mouseLocation'
Available in Mac OS X v10.4 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
NSString OutlineViewToolTipForCellRectTableColumnItemMouseLocation( NSOutlineView outlineView, NSCell cell, ref NSRect rect, NSTableColumn tc, Id item, NSPoint mouseLocation )
Function OutlineViewToolTipForCellRectTableColumnItemMouseLocation ( _ outlineView As NSOutlineView, _ cell As NSCell, _ ByRef rect As NSRect, _ tc As NSTableColumn, _ item As Id, _ mouseLocation As NSPoint _ ) As NSString
- outlineView (NSOutlineView)
- The outline view that sent the message.
- cell (NSCell)
- The cell for which to generate a tooltip.
- rect (NSRect%)
- The proposed active area of the tooltip. To control the default active area, you can modify the rect parameter. By default, rect is computed as [cell drawingRectForBounds:cellFrame].
- tc (NSTableColumn)
- The table column that contains cell.
- item (Id)
- The item for which to display a tooltip.
- mouseLocation (NSPoint)
- The current mouse location in view coordinates.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)