Returns a Boolean value that indicates whether a drop operation was successful.
Original signature is '- (BOOL)outlineView:(NSOutlineView *)outlineView acceptDrop:(id < NSDraggingInfo >)info item:(id)item childIndex:(NSInteger)index'
Available in Mac OS X v10.0 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
bool OutlineViewAcceptDropItemChildIndex( NSOutlineView outlineView, INSDraggingInfo info, Id item, NSInteger index )
Function OutlineViewAcceptDropItemChildIndex ( _ outlineView As NSOutlineView, _ info As INSDraggingInfo, _ item As Id, _ index As NSInteger _ ) As Boolean
- outlineView (NSOutlineView)
- The outline view that sent the message. outlineView must have previously allowed a drop.
- info (INSDraggingInfo)
- An object that contains more information about this dragging operation.
- item (Id)
- The parent of the item over which the cursor was placed when the mouse button was released.
- index (NSInteger)
- The index of the child of item over which the cursor was placed when the mouse button was released.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)