Sent when the layout manager is drawing and needs to decide whether or not to use temporary attributes.
Original signature is '- (NSDictionary *)layoutManager:(NSLayoutManager *)layoutManager shouldUseTemporaryAttributes:(NSDictionary *)attrs forDrawingToScreen:(BOOL)toScreen atCharacterIndex:(NSUInteger)charIndex effectiveRange:(NSRangePointer)effectiveCharRange'
Available in Mac OS X v10.5 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
NSDictionary LayoutManagerShouldUseTemporaryAttributesForDrawingToScreenAtCharacterIndexEffectiveRange( NSLayoutManager layoutManager, NSDictionary attrs, bool toScreen, NSUInteger charIndex, ref NSRange effectiveCharRange )
Function LayoutManagerShouldUseTemporaryAttributesForDrawingToScreenAtCharacterIndexEffectiveRange ( _ layoutManager As NSLayoutManager, _ attrs As NSDictionary, _ toScreen As Boolean, _ charIndex As NSUInteger, _ ByRef effectiveCharRange As NSRange _ ) As NSDictionary
- layoutManager (NSLayoutManager)
- The layout manager sending the message.
- attrs (NSDictionary)
- The temporary attributes currently in effect for the given character range.
- toScreen (Boolean)
- YES if the layout manager is drawing to the screen; otherwise, NO.
- charIndex (NSUInteger)
- Index of the first character in the range being drawn.
- effectiveCharRange (NSRange%)
- On input and output, the effective range to which the temporary attributes apply.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)