Sent to the delegate to customize a browser’s keyboard-based selection (type select) behavior.
Original signature is '- (NSInteger)browser:(NSBrowser *)browser nextTypeSelectMatchFromRow:(NSInteger)startRow toRow:(NSInteger)endRow inColumn:(NSInteger)column forString:(NSString *)searchString'
Available in Mac OS X v10.5 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
- browser (NSBrowser)
- The browser.
- startRow (NSInteger)
- The beginning of the row set to search.
- endRow (NSInteger)
- The end of the row set to search. This value can be less than startRowIndex when the search wraps around to the beginning.
- column (NSInteger)
- The column containing the rows being searched.
- searchString (NSString)
- The keyboard-based selection string. It is nil when no keyboard-based selection has begun.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)