Prints a group of files.
Original signature is '- (NSApplicationPrintReply)application:(NSApplication *)application printFiles:(NSArray *)fileNames withSettings:(NSDictionary *)printSettings showPrintPanels:(BOOL)showPrintPanels'
Available in Mac OS X v10.4 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
NSApplicationPrintReply ApplicationPrintFilesWithSettingsShowPrintPanels( NSApplication application, NSArray fileNames, NSDictionary printSettings, bool showPrintPanels )
Function ApplicationPrintFilesWithSettingsShowPrintPanels ( _ application As NSApplication, _ fileNames As NSArray, _ printSettings As NSDictionary, _ showPrintPanels As Boolean _ ) As NSApplicationPrintReply
- application (NSApplication)
- The application object that is handling the printing.
- fileNames (NSArray)
- An array of NSString objects, each of which contains the name of a file to print.
- printSettings (NSDictionary)
- A dictionary containing NSPrintInfo-compatible print job attributes.
- showPrintPanels (Boolean)
- A Boolean that specifies whether the print panel should be displayed for each file printed. Print progress indicators will be presented even if this value is NO.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)