Draws all or part of the image at the specified point in the current coordinate system.
Original signature is '- (void)drawAtPoint:(NSPoint)point fromRect:(NSRect)srcRect operation:(NSCompositingOperation)op fraction:(CGFloat)delta'
Available in Mac OS X v10.4 and later.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
public static void DrawAtPointFromRectOperationFraction( this CIImage __target, NSPoint point, NSRect srcRect, NSCompositingOperation op, CGFloat delta )
<ExtensionAttribute> _ Public Shared Sub DrawAtPointFromRectOperationFraction ( _ __target As CIImage, _ point As NSPoint, _ srcRect As NSRect, _ op As NSCompositingOperation, _ delta As CGFloat _ )
- __target (CIImage)
- The target instance.
- point (NSPoint)
- The location in the current coordinate system at which to draw the image.
- srcRect (NSRect)
- The source rectangle specifying the portion of the image you want to draw. The coordinates of this rectangle must be specified using the image's own coordinate system.
- op (NSCompositingOperation)
- The compositing operation to use when drawing the image.
- delta (CGFloat)
- The opacity of the image, specified as a value from 0.0 to 1.0. Specifying a value of 0.0 draws the image as fully transparent while a value of 1.0 draws the image as fully opaque. Values greater than 1.0 are interpreted as 1.0.
- Available in Monobjc Bridge: 10.6 (For Mac OS X 10.6 and later), 10.5 (For Mac OS X 10.5 and later)